Insurance Claims Assistance
From helping file roof insurance claims to inspecting the roof & completing repairs, we provide our customers with the peace of mind they deserve.
If your home has been damaged by a storm or other disaster, you know how important it is to have the insurance process handled correctly. At Premier Renovations and Storm Solutions, we have trained insurance experts who are here to help you with your claim and ensure you get the help you need.
We provide complete disaster restoration services, including roof repair and replacement, water damage restoration, and fire damage restoration. If you've experienced a disaster in your home, call us right away to get help with the insurance process and ensure a quick, quality solution to your problem.
Our insurance claims process
- Call Premier Renovations and Storm Solutions to schedule an appointment with one of our Claims specialists.
- At the time of the appointment we will thoroughly inspect your property for hail damage, wind damage, etc.
- We will assist you with contacting your insurance company to report the loss
- We will prepare a detailed report of all the damage, including hail damage, and an itemized estimate to repair your property to its pre-loss condition
- We will meet with your insurance company adjuster to discuss the necessary storm, wind, or hail damage repairs
- Your insurance company will complete an estimate and issue a payment as necessary
- We will review your insurance company's estimate to make sure it covers all the damage and associated repair costs
- We will sit down with you to discuss the insurance company's estimate and provide building material samples
- We will prepare a detailed work order/contract based on the building materials you choose
- We will schedule a date for the renovations to commence
- We will complete the storm, wind, or hail damage repairs
- We will submit the appropriate documentation to your insurance company to assist you with recovering the depreciation
- We will ensure that the only out-of-pocket expense you'll be responsible for is your deductible
Copyright 2016. All rights reserved.